Pregnant, diarrhea, took zofran, abdominal, back pain, only little bowel movement. Am I just severely constipated?

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant. I had diarrhea and a little bit of vomiting 5 days ago. My doctor gave me zofran and told me to rest. I had taken 2 zofran that entire day. Then the next day I didn t have to go to the bathroom, I have not been able to go to the bathroom in 4 days and have been having bad abdominal and back pains. I went to the ER 2 days ago and they said the baby was fine. My husband helped me with a suppository and I only had a little bowel movement and it seemed grey and old in appearance. Am I just severely constipated?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013