Pregnant, diarrhea, losing weight, concerned. Why i might be getting this?

I am 20 weeks pregnant and have had diarrhea for almost two days. I have been eating bananas, applesauce, well as soup with crackers, and last night liver and rice. I have been drinking water as well. But it won t go away. Usually when I get diarrhea it only lasts over night and by the next day is gone. I haven t had the usual gas pains that I normally get when I have diarrhea. I feel fine otherwise. No headaches, no fevers, no vomiting, everything else seems to be okay. I am concerned about losing weight since I am pregnant because I m not eating as much. Any idea why I might be getting this?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013