Pregnant, diagnosed with sarcadosis, has dizziness, drowsiness the entire day, on susten, loprin. Is it due to medicines?

Hi My wife is in 18th week of pregnancy. She had 2 miscarriages in last 2 years & also had an atopic pregnancy before that. We have a 5 year old healthy kid. She is having Susten200, Loprin75 & Folic Acid & Calcium medicines on daily basis She has also been diagnosed with Sarcadoisis for which she is taking Prednisone 2.5 mg daily. She always feel very dizzy & drowsy for the entire day. So much so that at times she needs support walking around also Pl let me know if any of these medicines is causing this & what could be the probable solution to this
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012