Pregnant, diagnosed with protein deficiency, ultrasound showed fetal growth retarded by a week. How can this be cured by diet?

i am 28 wks pregnant...age-26 yrs , weight-55 kgs ,height-5 ft, my doctor has told me that me i m having protein deficiency & if the same cannot be overcome she would give the protein by drip, i dont want drip. Ultrasound reveals that my baby growth is one week less & clinically dr says it is 2 weeks less. Can you pls suggest me the way thru which this deficiency can be overcome in a week by eating fruits & vegtables or other products.I LIve in Delhi,India
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012