Pregnant diagnosed with polyhydramnios. Done genetic testing, found acrogenic foci. Any down syndrome to the baby?

i was diagnosed with polyhydramnios at 32 weeks. highest ive measured is 34-36cm. i was sent for genetic testing and one soft marker was found....echogenic foci. all of my early screening tests were negative and put me at 1:1100 for DS but with the soft marker im now at 1:550. they also mentioned that it appears she has a small chin in the ultrasound. should i be prepared for my daughter to have down syndrome or should i not worry since no other markers or abnormalities were found?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012