Pregnant, diabetic, history of PCOS, abortion, on glucophage, prescribed aspimed. Are these medicines safe?

hi - i m diabetic i m taking glucophage and my p.p some times high - now i m pregnant - i ve to stop the glucophage - and i there is any side effect - and also my doctor told me to take aspimed 75mg for the baby - but when i read that paper it s written not for diabetic - and also i ve Poly Cystic Ovarian - before 10 month i was pregnant but abortion maybe 6 weeks - i don t no from the poly cystic or because i ve cold this time 0 please can u help me - if this medicine (glucophage 750 - 2 time , aspimed 75mg) safe for me and me baby now i m one month -
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012