Pregnant, dampness and spotting, green vaginal discharge, no odor

My daughter is 33 weeks pregnant. She woke this morning with dampness in her underwear and a small spot on the sheet. She is since having what she describes as a chunky green vaginal discharge she says there is no odor. She has a call in to her doctor, but has not had a call back as of yet. She has been carrying this baby very low for the last couple of months. I delivered her at 36 weeks and with her younger brother I went into preterm labor at 27 weeks and with medication delayed delivery until 34 weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012