Pregnant, cramps, morning sickness, abdominal pain, RBC in urine. Treatment?

i am four months pregnant, and having a horrible time! im cramping alot, still getting morning sickness , and my back right under my rib cage on the left side started hurting really bad as if someone was stabbing me. im angry all the time with no control. on wed i went to the doctor and they said i had red blood cells in my urine . and they were sending it out to be tested. i havent heard anything back yet. and was wondering if i should go in to the er.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012