Pregnant, cramping, clots, have internal bleeding or an infection, stomach feels hard and hot, having angina. Miscarriage?

Hi, I am currently experiencing a miscarriage . I it started on Sunday with severe cramping and passing of clots...then it stopped for a few is now back and worse than ever. i am concerned that I have internal bleeding or an infection . what are the symptoms of these??? my stomach is hard as a rock, i feel hot all the time, and im having a nit of angina, along with ringing in my ears. thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012