Pregnant, continuously bleeding, chills and vomiting, given tablets to insert in vagina. Will it be successful ?

I am 8-9weeks pregnant and i took 2 tablets of arthrotec and insert 1 tablet inside my vagina last night after 3 and half hour i feel something comes out on my vagina.. and continouslty bleeding and i had big clots comes out..after that 3 and half hour i took again 2 tablets.. i feel chill and vomiting then a bit pain in may tummy feels heavy then i sleep and woke up at around 4am i go to comfortroom for pee there is a blood with something slippery like whitemenstruation,what is that? the blood is very long,my pad is full, overloaded, i chaged the napkin but this time the blood is not heavy because the napkin almost half of blood its not full of blood,then maybe in afternoon the blood almost stop its just a it normal? is the procedure successful? is it normal to stop the bleeding last this afternoon? thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013