Pregnant, constant dizzy, extra fluid in ears. Will sudafed help?

I am 15 weeks pregnant and went to my OB because I have been constantly dizzy. I about passed out at work the other day. I just don't feel right. She made it out as being dizzy like that is normal...but not when its constant, so she was confused. She noticed I had alot of extra fluid in my ears. Could this cause the constant dizziness and when can I do. I dont want to miss work, but I work in a factory and dont want to end up falling and hurting myself or the baby in the process. She advised me to use sudafed??? Do you honestly think this will help? I have only just started taking it not expecting results right away... but still dizzy. I dont want to miss work!!! HELP!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013