Pregnant, confusing due dates for delivery. Ultrasound scan done, baby moving inside womb. What is my due date?

I just want to seek some advice regarding my pregnancy . As per my doctor s calculation my due date will be on the 27th of March but when i got my ultrasound it will be on 7th of May. It s very confusing having 2 due dates. As of now i can feel my baby moves very fast, seems like he wants to go out of my tummy...hope you can help me on this one. Thanks in advance and more power.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Hi Leah,
To be able to help you better, I would like to know the following details:
What was the date of your last menstrual period?
Was a first trimester ultrasound done? If yes, can be tell me the date of the ultrasound and the period of gestation in the report at that time?
Did you have regular menstrual cycles earlier? If yes, what was the duration of the cycle?

I'll be to help you better once I have the details.