Pregnant concerned about the use of cocaine in the early stages of pregnancy. Will there be any problem in scan?

Hi i did cocaine 2 weeks ago i know mow i am pregnat but i was not pregmat at that time. I am scared about taking the screening blood test when i will 2 or 3 months. I just did two times drog in my life and it was so small the cocaine that i used. I must have 1 week or pregnacy because the nauseas begin inmediately always. And i was fine at that time. Do you tjink i have problems with the screening test?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013