Pregnant, conceived by IVF treatment. Pain around vagina, no bleeding or discharge. Recommendations?

Please advise us - My wife is 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant, this is our first child. We conceived by IVF treatment.
We have our first scheduled meeting with our midwife next Wednesday – 5 days time.
Yesterday afternoon and during the night my wife is in pain in and around her vagina, there was no discharge or bleeding just sharp continuous pain. I gave her x2 panadol to ease the pain, this seemed to work and relief the pain. Hence why the pain started again during the night.
I went online and research possible reasons, am I right to believe the pain is due to the stretching and repositioning of tendons, ligaments and muscles?
Please calm a paranoid man down!
Many thank

Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013