Pregnant, complications after first pregnancy, red blotchy on cheeks. What can this be?

hi, i am 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby, my first is 13 months, this is my third pregnancy and as i was having complications after first baby i had found out i was pregnant when he wasnt quite 4 months so i had to terminate from complications. i am ok now but what i am asking is, is ive never had this red kind of blotchy looking things on my cheeks. i only had a slight pigmentation change with last two. but this is different. what is it?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012