Pregnant, cold, bright yellow nasal discharge with green mucus, nose bleeds. Cause of worry?

I have had a cold for the last 2 weeks. I developed the cold right around the time I discovered that I m pregnant. I haven t taken anything because I know not to so it is taking sometime for this cold to go away. Tonight while blowing my nose, I noticed a very bright yellow liquid mixed in with the thick greenish mucus . Later, I felt like I was having a nose bleed but it was actually yellow liquid dripping from my left nostril . Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012