Pregnant, clinical exam showed tubular firm, closed os. Advised aspirin, L-arginine, duvadilan. Suggestion?

Dear doctor ,i m 30 yrs old ENT surgeon,gravida 1, 17 weeks pregnant,recently done an ultrasound,it showed less than average liquor and cervix length 2.3cm .On clinlcal examination she told me that i had a 2.5cm cervix ,tubular firm ,os closed,my obstretician has prescribed me ,tab aspirin 50mg od, tab L- arginine 1GM, tab duvadilan 2mg bd daily ,All haematological and vital parameters are normal, requesting you to give me your valuable advice ,thankyou!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012