Pregnant, clear discharge, back pain. Taking medication for urinary infection. Worried

I am 37 weeks have contacted the local nurses at the ob.. I have experienced discharge this whole time, like normal but tonight It was more of a clearish color. they said it shouldnt be my amniotic fluid bc it isnt heavy enough.. or running down my leg on top of this I have had horrible back pains that make my belly hard as a rock when the pains occur. they told me i have a urinary infection so ive started my meds.. the nurse i talked too said the pain i was feeling was probably from the infection and can cause me to have contractions. im just concerned and wanna know if there is anymore to it. or if i should be more persistant.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012