Pregnant, chronic constipation. Wants to take kayam churna. Safe during pregnancy?

Hi I am a person suffering from chronic constipation for long and have been taking kayam churna for a very long time now. i have tried to be on diet with plenty of water daily, fiber and still not relieved of this problem. i am currently pregnant and want to know if its still safe to use the churna. also i have tried using isabgol but its not effective. please assist me since i realy am facing a problem and i do not want to take anything that effects my baby. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012