Pregnant, chronic allergies, insomnia, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, swollen ankles

I am currently seeking doctor advice and trying to find someone totalk to as the doctors at my Naval Hospital dont seem to give a rats rear end about their patients. A little about me:I am 21 years old, and I am 34 weeks pregnant . Have chronic allergies , as well as insomnia . I don t sleep at all. I am up and awake at all hours of the night. I have gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. I have had swollen ankles for the last month. I have tried ALOT of things and the swelling just wont go down. Before I was pregnant my insomnia never used to affect me. Once I hit my 3rd trimester I have been falling asleep at work. Being in the Military , that is UNSAT. If you could help me or at least point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012