Pregnant, chest pain, forearm numbness. Taking metopolol. History of tachycardia, GERD. Treatment?

I have had a mri of my chest done ekgs one was not normal my rythem was off but came back into rythem when my heart rate came back down dr said I had svt so had a mri done normal another ekg normal echocardiogram normal 70% but I am on metopolol for tacycardia because I am 14 weeks pregnant I am still having chest pain on my left side in my heart area but I do have gerd only tonight after my chest ached I took prilosec otc an the pain stopped but my left forearm went numb for no reason what couldd this be mr dr said I.have been ruled out for heart issues
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012