Pregnant, chest discomfort, dizzy, cough, heartrate irregular. What could be causing this?

I have been having alot of chest discomfort. When I lay down my heart starts palpitating and I start gasping for air. These also wake me up several times through out the night, and when I wake up I am dizzy and lightheaded. I have developed a cough as well. I went to ER, chest xray normal. Ekg normal. Heart rate irregular everything else fine. They wanted to do more tests but I am in my firt trimester and they posed a radiation risk to the baby. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013