Pregnant, charlie horses in toes, feet, finger, bruise on leg, swollen foot. What are the complications?

I m 8mos. Pregnant have charlie horses in my toes, arch of my feet , finger , calves, upper inner thigh, unexplained bruising on my leg, at times difficulty breathing feels like an anxiety attack, at times sudden weakness in one or both legs within seconds I ll be fine then I feel like my legs are going to give out like I just finished an hour long cycling class at the ymca. My leg and foot gets so swollen at times when I push on it, it stayed indented for 30 mins I know I must sound like a hypocondriac (don t know how to spell that but my obgyn always rushes me and. Seems so unconcerned this is my 4th pregnancy and I never had these problems before
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012