Pregnant, cant sleep well, body temperature is also high. Will it effect the baby ?

Hi, my wife is pregnant for 8 months. She told me she can t sleep well cos she has to get up 3 or 4 times during night sleeping. Actually, She normally is fine but these few days she s not well. Last night her temp is higher or she feels to get a fever . Hmmm, should we go to see the doctor?........whether does it affect the baby?....... how to handle with the fever?......... Thank you so much in advance for your kind advise and recommendation :)
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013