Pregnant but not willing to have child. Have taken medroxyprogesterone acetate. Is this enough?

Hi there, im martha 5 weeks pregnant, I went to my OB earlier and I asked her to give me an advice which drug shoul I use to abort the embryo..she gave me medroxyprogesterone acetate 10mg , for 5 days and should be taken orally 8am and 8 pm... Hen she told me after 8 days I might get my period back... Do u think this drug might stop my growing embryo? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
No it will not, No it will not. First time to hear about such hoax., You are pregnant, 5 weeks, think positive about your pregnancy, if you dont think positively, dont behave in a way that could be hazardous.

You will take the pills, it will not do you any good. then they will tell you ok,baby now is bigger 7weeks.