Pregnant but no foetus seen. Scan shows 16mm. Possibility of seeing foetus?

Hi I m looking for some advice really I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago now cos of my last pregnancy which was an ectopic I was concerned so I spoke to my gp and she did some bloods she now contacts me and says I need a scan the first scan I had said it was an empty sac the second scan which I had today says the same m last lmp was 25th oct although I wouldn t o conceived until the 5th November they have booked me in for another scan on the 28th this month seen as tho the sac is getting bigger my first Scan which was on the 7th dec measured 7mm and today it measured 16mm could there be any possibility that I will see foetus soon
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012