Pregnant, burning sensation in legs, enlarged breasts. Prescribed calcium, magnesium tablets. Causes for symptoms?

hi, i am pragnent and its 6 month now from 4 month of pragnancy i saw my left leg its very strongly burning i ask doctor he tell me to take calcium+magnasium tablet still its same i feel like my skin die 24 hours i feel saw it some one even just put hand then also i shaw alot why it is like that and my boobs also saw and gating biger and bigger which make me shy in front of other plz give me both question reliable reply thank you it should be free thats not fare
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012