Pregnant, burning pain in lower abdomen, pelvis, pain during baby movement. Diagnosed diastasis recti. Worried?

I am having severe pain in my abd. I am 23 weeks pregnant and have burning pain in my lower abd and pelvis and when I stand i feel like everything will fall out. When the baby moves it feels like a stabbing or cutting pain I have been diagnosed with diastasis recti and am having a lot of pain with that but the lower pain has me really worried. I have had a lot of this lower pain for the last month. Although the baby movement pain is new in the last 24 hours.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013