Pregnant, bulky uterus contains gestational sac with single embryo; No cardiac or somatic movement perceived. What does it mean?

i have done my USG 1st time during my 10 weeks pregnancy. My report has said that - Bulky uterus contains gestational sac with single embryo; No cardiac or somatic movement perceived. Decidual reaction is irregular. Minimal fluid noted around the sac. Cervical canal is undilated. CRL measures --- 10.3 mm corresponds to 7 week 2 days. No adnexal mass noted. POD --- clear. Kindly suggest me what to do? What is the meaning of these report. Please help me. Looking forward your kind attention.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013