Pregnant, brown discharge, prescribed IVFC 5000, on complete bed rest. Taking duphaston, syclogst. Had septum resection, have history of repeated abortions. Precautions?

i have septum resuction last december now iam pregnant .my LMP is 6 may on duphaston ,syclogyst,cylaxane , prednisolone ..yesterday i felt brown discharge dr advisec me IVFC 5000.. i have an history of repeated abortions...dr have seen sac and fetal pole but no heart beat on 6 week .... im scared a lot ..ive put myself on complete bed rest...plz help me in this matter...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012