Pregnant, brown discharge, abdomen pain, incomplete abortion. How to get back normal?

Hi, On Monday March 11th when I had a scanning he there was no heart beat and gestational sac was measring 0.9cm and scanning report also showed I was 5 weeks 3 days pregnant on March 11th. But Yesterday March 16th afternoon I had a brown discharge twice with pain in lower abdomen . Went to doc, they gave susten injection and asked me go for scanning. Scanning report says Incomplete Abortion and 0.9cmX0.5cm irregular gestational sac noted. Doc informed me to go for either medical clean up or D&C. My question is will there be any chances of going back to normal or I have had a abortion. Pls help me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013