Pregnant, breathing difficulty, cervical polyps. Taking betnesol. Ultrasound shows nuchal loop. Necessary to take betnesol?

Hi.. I am in my 30th week of pregnancy.. and had breathing difficulty about a month back and am OK now after homoeopathic medicine.. also have a cervical polyp .. my doctor advised me to take Betnesol 12 mg (3x 4 mg) and repeat after 24 hours.. but in the scan taken 3 days back.. it shows that the baby is normal except for a single nuchal loop.. is it still necessary for me to take the betnasol 12 mg?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013