Pregnant, body ache, breathing problem, lump on tongue. Worried

I am 25 years old. I have had body aches for the past two weeks. Mainly behind my knees and above my elbows. I also have pain in my neck but no swollen glands. I went to the dr. because I had a feeling that something was stuck in my throat. I also get shortness of breath and sometimes pain when breathing deeply. I have had headaches on and off as well. Then the other day I woke up with lumps on each side of my tongue . 3 on one side and 2 on the other. It almost looks like someone put my tongue in a crimper. The sores do not hurt but they are causing me worry. Also I am about 9 weeks pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013