Pregnant, bloody discharge, closed cervix, prescribed Nifedicor. Feeling contractions. Afraid of premature birth

hi i am in my 3rd day of the 8th month of pregnancy i found from two days little bloody discharge and went to hospital, contractions were monitored but the cervix was closed. the doctor asked me to do urine analysis and culture and gave me nifedicor retard to relax contractions, but today is my second day using it and still feeling contractions and seeing bloody discharge,,,,, what should i do am afraid of premature birth
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012