Pregnant, blood test shows weakly positive pregnancy test. History of miscarriage. Cause of worry?

Hi Dr I recently took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive so I decided to go to the hospital to do another one and I got my blood drawn, well I got my results today and they told me that it was positive but weakly positive so they are makimg come in tomorrow to get my blood drawn again (48hrs after thr first one). What does this mean? I have had a miscarriage in the past, and I m just worried
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013