Pregnant, blood test shows high WBC count, low hemoglobin. Is it a danger sign?

Hi I am priyanka, I am a 18th week pregnant, recently I went for a blood test , in that I have high white blood cell count and low hemoglobin percentage does I have any problem with high WBC count. Following is my blood report Haemoglobin: mine - 6.4 original - 12 - 15 g/dL Total RBC Count: mine - 3.86 original - 3.8 - 4.8 millions/cumm Total WBC Count mine - 14,200 original - 4000 - 0000 /cumm Neutrophils mine - 78% original - 40 - 80 % Lymphocytes mine - 19% original - 20 - 40 % Eosinophils mine - 1% original - 1 - 6 % Monocytes mine - 2% original - 2 - 10 % Basophils mine - 0% original - 0 - 2 % Platelet Count mine - 2,50,000 original - 0000 - 0000 /cumm
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012