Pregnant, blood spot after urinating, urge to urinate, occasional stomach, lower back, hip pain. Relief?

Hi I m 35 weeks and 5 days and have had tiny red blood on the toilet paper only after wiping after urinating only. I constantly have the urge the urge to go for a wee and get the odd occassional stomach and lower back pain . My left hip feels like its going to come out of its socket at times and can be very painful. Baby s moving fine but is really low down.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
It seems as though your body might be preparing to go into labour.
"Show", which is a blood stained mucous like discharge, low back pain and the sensation of constantly wanting to go the toilet because of the baby's head coming down, all seems to point to the fact that labour is imminent.
However, it is difficult to predict when you will labour, and some women can go on like this for a few weeks, others may start labour in a few days.
It must be very uncomfortable, but is nothing to worry about, and your symptoms should all remit, once the baby comes.
Hope that helps.
Best wishes.