Pregnant, blood from left nipple on squeezing breast, lumps in breast during previous pregnancy. Causes?

hi! iam 25 yrs old and in the 9th week of pregnancy . I already have a 9 months old baby. In the last 2 days i observed blood oozing out of my left nipple . This happens only when i squeeze my breast . During my last pregnancy i had developed a lump in my breast which dissolved on its own without any treatment . I have not consulted the doctor but can speak of my own understanding that the lump is no more present. Rest there is no change in the shape or size of the breadt or nipple. It just bleeds . Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012