Pregnant, bleeding, ultrasound report normal, light brown discharge, no pain, no cramps

Hi, I am 39 years old and this is my first pregnancy. When I was on my 5th week, I went to toilet and made a dump and saw a blood . I went to my doctor and had ultrasound . My GP said its ok just no heavy lifting. After that, 6 week going now on my 8 week (this sunday 27/05) i have an on and off light brown discharge . Some days I hae dischrge some days I don t. Today I have brown discharge. No excruciating pain or cramps - My next visit to my GP is on Friday 01/06. And some other mothers told me its normal and nothing to worry about. BUt I can t help it and could you give me hindsight about this please. This is the copy of the ultrasound I have few weeks ago.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012