Pregnant, bleeding started post sneezing. Ultrasound normal. Reason for bleeding?

hi last night my sister who is in her 4th month of pregnancy sneezed and then immediately started bleeding . she called her gynac who told her to go and do a sonography this morning. even while urinating she experienced drops of blood . today morning she went and did her sonography so the doctor told her that the baby is fine and active. wanted to know what could be the reason for her bleeding & if everything is fine
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013