Pregnant, bleeding slightly, checked doctor, brown spotting when whipe, bacteria in urine. Shall i see doctor?

I am 10 weeks 6 days preganat and a lil over a wek ago I went to the er due to bright red bleeding th bleeding lasted nly a day then went away they said it was a threatend misscarrage. The ultrasound showed baby was fine and they did a pelvic exam m cervix was closed. The following monday I called my dr. They practice dr. Said as long as the bleeding yas stoped and im just having brown spotting only when I wipe. I should be fine last Saturday I went back to to the et due to brown spotting increasing and they sad old blood baby looked fine on ultrasound cervix was sfill closed hcg leval was good. But their was bacteria in my urin they didnt talk much about it im still spotting s thear really that much old blood in thear? Should I be worried and make my appointment sooner?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013