Pregnant, bleeding, no periods. Taken cytotec. Birth defects in child?

hi i just wanna ask if cytotec can lead any side effects to a baby ? i took it when i was 3 weeks or 1 month delayed and i got bleed but it stopped in 2 days and only a few blood came for about 6 days.. and when the next month came i still dont have my monthly period.. i dont see a doctor yet cause im still confuse.. i want to continue to give birth but im afraid it might have a defects.. like physically or mentally.. pls wanna know the answers.. thank u
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012