Pregnant, bleeding brown and red blood. Ultrasound scan to be done. Causes?

hi im 5weeks and 2 days pregnant ive been bleeding 5days theres no pain what so ever and i havent passed any clots,the blood that is coimg out isnt enough to wearing a pad.the blood is coming out of me i can only see it when i wipe or if i put my fingers up and its somtimes brown and bright red.i had intercourse 5 days really scared about what it could be,im booked in for a scan next week which will make me 6weeks and 3days please help wht could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012