Pregnant, bleeding, blood clots. Ultrasound done, no yolk sac seen. Miscarriage?

Hi, i had a scan 3 weeks ago that showed a gestational sac of9.3mm (mean) no yolk sac seen! The sonographer asked me to come back 2 weeks later for another scan as it might be that my dates are off anyhow in a week time i had a slight bleeding and passed a very small blood clot i went to a&e and scheduled a scan for the following day i had the scan that showed a 17.3mm sac (doubled in a week) and no yolk sac or baby the sonographer asked again to come back in 2 weeks time ! Its been two weeks now and no bleeding or signs of miscarriage and my scan is on tuesday could this be an ongoing normal pregnancy? Or blighted ovum??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012