Pregnant, bleeding after sex, baby was moving at night, little blood in morning, no baby movement. Visit doctor?

hello i am 23 years old and pregnant with my first child i am 23 weeks gone after having sex last night with my partner i started to bleed the baby was moving about last night before i went to bed. This morning when i woke up there was still a little blood but more of a darker brown i dont no if it is just me but i dont think i have felt the baby moving this morning like he normally does every morning what would u suggest i do and is this normal thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012