Pregnant, bleeding after intercourse, taking duphaston and primolut. Side effects of medicine?

Hi doctor, I am 13 weeks pregnant and last month once I had heavy bleeding after having an intercourse with my husband. It lasted only one day and didn t reoccur. And bleeding was not accompanied by any pain and there was no discomfort there after. I have been on duphaston 2 times daily and primolut depot 500mg once weekly for the past one month. Should I continue with these medications as I don t feel any discomfort. Will this have any side effects?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012