Pregnant, bled dark red and clots, then lighter. Scan shows the baby ok. Should be concerned with this off and on bleeding ?

Hi, I m just in my 11week and 4 days ago I bled with dark red bleeding and clots. Subsequently had lighter bleeding while peeing. I went to see a doc and scan that baby was ok. After about a day, it stopped, with no more bleeding at all. Just yesterday, suddenly my pad was soaked with dark red blood . After that, the same thing happened. Slowly it stopped. Have not gone to see the doc yet. Should I be concerned with this off and on bleeding? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013