Pregnant, baby has echo-gene bowel, bright spot on belly, bone absent in finger, soft markers for down syndrome. Had twin fetus out of which one passed. Could this be due to death of one baby?

Hi, I m 40yrs old pregnant with my third child. Originally I was pregnant with twins at 15 weeks Baby A passed away. No reason to why it was growing normal, Baby B is now 17 weeks an 5 days development is on target. I m high risk an being seen by fetal medicine, seems like every time I go there they have so sort of bad news. Today through ultrasound they say that baby B has echogene bowel, a bright spot on her belly an something about a third bone not being in one of her pinky fingers. Soft markers for down syndrome , he did say that being as baby a passed away baby b could ve swallowed some blood . How could that be? Everything else with her is fine, she has a nose bone, the sack behind her neck is normal. Could this all being coming from the death of baby a? Thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012