Pregnant, baby girl active, ultrasound shows shadow over the babies heart. What could be the cause?

my daughter is 18 weeks pregnant and has had all her blood work done including the test for DS, she had an ultra sound yesterday and the heart beat was perfect the baby girl was very active everything lookded great per the Technician now she rcvd a call from the doc office that there was a shadow over the babies heart and we need to go for another ultra sound, can this be because the baby was very active during the ultrsound
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013