Pregnant, baby eyes bigger than normal. Is it symptom of downsyndrome?

Hello doc this may be useful if you can help I am 27 years old and I just went for my 20 th week ultrascan for my pregnancy and they told me that my babies eyes were bigger than normal and I m concerned it may be something like downsyndrome , is that possible and is that a symptom? Also I cannot see in the scan any white nasal dot could you please put some light on this situation so I know what to look for in symptoms of Down syndrome???
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013